My book "Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers" is now available for Pre-Order!


Credit: Caro Photo


Hey Lovelies! I have great news! 
My book "Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers" is now available on Amazon for pre-order!
I received a sample of the layout and it's a million times better and more beautiful than I imagined! The team at Page Street Publishing Co. did such a fantastic job! You guys are in for a real treat!
Just like you, I can't wait to to hold it and flip all it's pages!

What do you think of the fabulous cover?
The photo was taking by the talented Caroline Langevin and thanks to the super sweet shop owner Mélanie Paulin of Carte Blanche  (official Annie Sloan Stockist) we were able to use her fabulous space to take a few shots!






Until the next time...Live Life In Full Bloom!
#foreverinbloom


SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts